Friday, November 28, 2014

One Direction || Limited Edition Makeup Kit

Hello everyone! Finally I have decided to review the new "One Direction" limited edition makeup kit! As its their new collection, I was excited about it and wa hoping that the quality would be better than the last one [Review Here
So, let's take a look at the kits and read my opinion as well. 



They actually sent me three box kits, I was surprise then! But I kinda disappoint as all the kits are same except the packaging cover! They changed the design of the box which is cool & impressive. 
I don't know their name, so please excuse me for that!! 





Description
Created for—and inspired by—fans of the world's biggest band, this limited-edition beauty collection is fun, bold and a tad mischievous, just like ONE DIRECTION. 

5 Limited Edition Tins are available (1 for each band member). Tins include:





Eye Shadows -

  • Nobody Compares- Metallic silver
  • Tell Me A Lie- Metallic nude pink 
  • Same Mistakes- Metallic mint
  • I Would- Smokey brown shimmer
  • Summer Love- Smokey purple haze
  • Everything About You- Smokey black shimmer


When I opened it , at the first glance, I was impressed by the eyeshadow colors that they chose! six colors including highlights . These shadows are attachéd with plastic pallete. Last time it came in a small unattached palette which was better than this one! These shades are mainly for creating smokey eye look with beautiful highlights. All of the shade are chalky, not so pigmented and powdery! If you try to blend it, it'll take off the colors! Omg! Very poor quality like the previous one! These are shimmery but not opaque! 



Eye Pencil- 
I Want- True matte black



Well, it is creamy like crayon and smudged everywhere! Not so dark black. Great for smokey look. 




Lip Gloss- 

  • Loved You First- Bubble gum pink
  • One Thing- Frosted pink ice
  • Irresistible- Shimmered pearl
  • Heart Attack- Creamy rose shine


Obviously not a good quality!! You know when we were kid and had those Barbie makeup collection set where had those tiny cheap lipstick collection- these glosses reminds me that childhood memories! I love the shade bubble gum pink. 




Lip Gloss Top Coat: 
Over Again- Silver glitter sparkle



very thick and gooey coated with glitter- shimmer. Kinda makes my lips heavy and sticky! 





Nail Varnish:

  • Stole My Heart- Magenta pink shimmer
  • Alive- Multi-coloured glitter flakes


Comes in two shades- glitter top coat and pink shade . Sample size bottle. I like the glitter top coat though! The pink one is in watermelon shade as I had to put three swatches to get te exact color. It has pink/red/gold shimmer on it. Not a fan of the shade it looks pretty girly. 



Overall, not so impressive as the quality remain like the previous one! The packaging looks nice I just hope that they kindly concentrate more on the products quality section at least! 
Fan of 1D will definitely gonna love this though!! 

Available- Sears USA, Kmart, Target ,Walmart Canada

Giveaway- Here  




Have a nice weekend! 



*Press Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..