Thursday, November 13, 2014

Origins | luxurience Anti-Aging Moisturiser


This origins moisturiser is from "Luxurience" brand. It is another anti-aging moisturiser that is great for matured skin.


First of all,let me tell you that I am super impressed by their packaging. It comes in a plastic pump bottle, nicely designed by this company (applause!) 
As you can see, it looks like white base cream, but it's not great or sticky at all. I can say, it's a "Mattifying" moisturiser. I think this moisturizer is good for normal to oily skin. Because when I applied it on my face, it absorbed and dried on my skin fast. I ought to use more for the matte formula. I also surprise that it is  peppermint scented that cool down and soothes your skin at a same time! It is not so harsh scented at all and I really like it. It contain mattifying formula like green tea and you know green tea is a best friend for acne prone skin!! I am glad at least hubby can use it as he has oily skin. I think it's best to use it during summer time though!! 
This is a new brand I have tested and I am satisfy as well.i think it can be a great moisturiser under makeup as well! I do recommend it if you have normal to oily skin type and if you love peppermint scented products for skincare ! 



Price - $34.95

Shop- Amazon 

Follow- Website   

Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..