Thursday, November 27, 2014

Skin Secret Vitamin C Serum || Review


Today I am testing another vitamin C serum from Skin secret company. So let's take a look about this product and its benefit. 


Product- Skinsecret vitamin c serum (Hyaluronic acid) 

Price- $25.97 

Shop- Amazon  

Indications-
Can be used on a daily basis to improve the quality of the skin without clogging pores. Many people use with other beauty products including micro rolling [Review Here] 

Ingredients
Deionized water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), MSM, Sodium Hyaluronate( Hyaluronic acid), Witch Hazel extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid( L-argiline) Jojoba oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

Directions
Wash your face with cleanser and warm water. Leave skin damp. If you are using a toner, apply before the serum. Apply the vitamin C serum to your face and neck with your fingertips. Gently massage the serum in a circular motion. Wait for it to dry before you apply normal moisturizer. May be used under make up. Use day and night.



Benefit
  • makes skin radiant , youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals. 
  • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles. 
  • Cruelty Free || Organic || Free from- alcohol, parabens, sulfate. 
  • Good for - dry, oily, sensitive skin. 
  • Remove toxins from the skin. 
  • Diminish- scars, eczema , stretch marks, acne. 


My Oponion- 
Well, of course it's an awesome vitamin C serum as its good for all skin type. I love that it comes in an airless bottle with pump applicator. That means no leaking or contaminated by bacteria. Good to carry in your purse as well. They made in US. It is very lightweight and feels great on skin. The scent is very soothing as well. Hyaluronic acid and vitamin c  both great for anti aging products.i have been using these kinda serum from the beginning of the year , I can tell you that now I am addicted to it. I see result on my skin and no wonder it's a must have for me. There are so many brands that sell these kinda facial serum, you can find them easily. But if you wish to try this one , I have linked above  the store and grab one now. 

 Happy Thanksgiving !
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..