Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TUO - Smart Double Phone Case


I don't usually use leather phone case but this one is exceptional.It is a double phone case for smartphone [that's what they claimed!] Now a days I don't usually see people use this kinda case, so I thought we can call it a vintage case! ☺ When I was a tennager, my father had this kinda case but that was a single case.
This brand is called "TUO Smart Leather Case"I love that it has double pocket to carry two cell phones at a time. 


First of all, let me tell you who can use it.If you are an iphone 5/6 user/ larger size smart phones, then it's not gonna fit.But if you have iphone 4/3 → it'll fit well.




I use iphone4s,this case it's kinda tight for my phone.The previous one, iphone4 fits well in that case.The inside of the cover made with velvet which is safe for your phone.The magnet lock system is awesome.
The case is best for bussiness men or people who use two phones for some reason.My husband use two cell phones for work purpose; iphone 4s and 5. Unfortunately 5 doesn't fit on the case and you know, 4S is tight fitted for the case.
I am really confused now because they mentioned that it'll fit apple iphone 4/4s!!
I do love the old designed and magnet flop of the cover; but it doesn't work for me. (Sorry!) 




Rating- 2/5 [Good for iphone 4 and the older version] 

Price- $44.99 + Free Shipping  

Shop- Amazon  


Let me know if you wish to have this typical phone case! 
Have a nice weekend! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..