Saturday, December 27, 2014

December Haul 2014

Hello everyone! Finally I have decided to write about my December haul,the last month of 2014 !! 

Okay, I guess, I am not the only one who love to spned money  on BBW → I just neeeded some hand soaps and with that I got free shower gel☺ 




Right now, I am using Love Peach Joy hand soap- it smell almost like fresh yummy candy!!♥ And also using the shower gel, ofcourse it's strong alcoholic gel,but sometimes,I love to use this kinda fragrance shower gel.It's their winter collection one.


We love essential oil for headache or body ache. This is the best one from market. It's from the AXE company. I bought this from Amazon.I am keeping one and the rest of it for my mother-in-law. 



I found this on Walgreens last month! You can see the price- only $10,nice gift for holiday. 


And this is for hubby,same from Walgreens ,only $10!! It has facewash,face lotion and balm for men.Nice collection. 

Pantene shampoo and conditioner.I am not a fan of their shampoos, but Love their conditioner since childhood! 

Winter means dandruff trouble.Must have Head&shoulder then! 


Finally I bought these goodies!!♥ I always wanna to try the coconut scrub but some reason never pick up .There was a good deal for Softsoap brand.I thought it's a good time to splurge some bucks for these. Haven't tried it.Which one would be good- strawberry smoother/coconut scrub?? 


Hehe-- Tide and downy--these two are my best friend for laundry☺ 


So, hubby picked these chips for me.I astually didn't want to but after trying it out I think I found my new favorite chips of the month!☺ It's the Delish sea salt and vinegar potato chips. If you love vinegar chips,please try this out. It's so yummy!!!♥ 


Some tshirts from old navy.These patterns are so eye catching!! I think it is $29 something but I had some coupons, so it came out only $9.40!!! Pretty good deal I guess!! 

This one is same like above.I don't like the print but my brother choose it for me, I couldn't say no. 


This blue and white polka dot shirt is so cute! ♥ 


On the trial room!! Isn't it cute, and also with the pixie pant..Too much polka dot. I have shared it on instagram that day [Here] Oops, those tags and bare foot!!



Hubby choose this "What The Fox" thermal tshirt for me. 


Inner tshirt for him. 


Two pajamas for me! SO comfy! 


Holy Moly!! Their pixie pants are the best!! DOn't you think this patterns are damn cute! These are very comfortable to wear!!! I am definilty going to buy more for sure.In my wishlist- i put the orange one and the basic blue pants! But right now, i just bought these two pants. 


Here how it looks like ☺ 

Must have fluffy Pajama! 


It was only $10!! Bought this shoe to wear it at night-walk! 



AT the end of the month,we must buy new bra!!! Picked up from Marshall. these are pretty cheap. Lasted for 6 months.Very comfy and cute. 

A vest and two tshirt for hubby from oldnavy.


I badly need a home slipper,so i chose this one.It's pretty cute.From Amazon. 


Few jewelry haul from F21.. These are pretty cheap, you know.  


These earrings are so pretty and comfortable to wear. My favorite one is the OWL one! 


I actually wanted those baby rings !!


Is it cute?


 I guess chain rings are not for me as i have fluffy fingers! Hahaa. 


We went to the mall with the cousins and everyone picked up this pretty long chain for each.It's looks really nice when you wear it.


Airframe- Hubby need that for his iphone5.But since it's cold and he need to use AC,it's better not to use it right now! Guess it would be handy in Summer☺

Of course, blogger must have-- Sticky notes from Staples. 

Mmm.. this is for me,iphone remote.  from Pixy! 




We also ordered  New Seiko watch for hubby, but after one week later, they mailed back that it is unavailable!!! WTF??!!! 

So, that's all for 2014 December haul!! 
Let me know yours.
Have a nice weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. There's a chance you're eligible for a complimentary Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..