Monday, December 1, 2014

First impression || Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Peel || Review


Welcome to "First Impression" post. Today we are testing something different than we usually use on a daily basis. This is my first time using a "Lactic Acid Peel" on my skin from Dr Song Brand. Well of course, I am super excited about it; I have heard so many good benefit about this peel process! Let's find out how it works on me ☺ I put all the details below↓


Warning
First thing firstbefore you start using it , make sure to read and learn about this product, side effects and how to use it properly!This is a chemical peel, so you have to be careful and take some extra attention during the process.
Don't be afraid, just read the description details well before the procedure. 

Reminder

  1. Do it on your own RISK! 
  2.  If you have sensitive skin, must concern by  dermatologist. 
  3. Do a patch test to see any reaction. 

What is Lactic Acid Peels- 
Lactic acid peels are alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). Derived from milk,they are very mild chemical peels with little to no downtime. Because lactic acid is a natural human metabolite, there is less than of an allergic reaction with this type of peel.  
They are good for matured skin(dry/oily) 

Benefits

  1. Exfoliating the surface of your skin. 
  2. Deep cleansing pores. 
  3. Improving Hyper Pigmentation. 
  4. Even your skin tone. 
  5. Brightening & lightening your skin tone .
  6. Reduce wrinkles . 
  7. Stimulate collagen production. 

Strength
Depending on how your skin reacts, the strength of the peels range usually 40%-70% . We are using the 50% proportion.

Preparation- 

  1. Make sure your skin is cleansed well. 
  2. Use a toner/alcohol to clean up access oil from the face. 
  3. Use a Vaseline to the sensitive areas-like under the eyes,around the lip area. 
  4. Set a timer-5 to7 minutes depending on your skin react. (I prefer 5 minutes) 


Process
During the lactic acid peels, your skin will feel warm, tingling and slightly turn pink. Don't worry it's normal.Wait for the desire time and then just wash well with water . Make sure you close your eyes well while washing your face, so that it doesn't hurt your eyes.After that, use any type of oil/thick moisturizer on your face, so that your skin get moisturise well.your skin will be normal after few hours, make sure to use sunscreen /avoid sunlight . Do not exfoliate/scrubbing your skin after the process. Let it heal normally. 
*Lactic acid peels do not burn/ make your skin physically peel unless they are at a high concentration. 
* If you have any bad rashes,or your skin turn really red,then wash your entire face immediately well. 


My Opinion- 
Yes! research is important before using this peels ! I have to read so many articles about the peels before I use it on my skin. Why I was curious about this acid peels- to improve my skin tone and reduce blemishes. I was very careful during the procedure and I think it was quite easy to do it at home. It does tingling my skin when i was applying it.I had to wash it after 5 minutes! I can't stand it more than that!For a week, I have to use heavy duty moisturiser on my skin because, my skin does peel a bit specially on the nose area!! I do get benefit after using it almost like 4 times already. Of Course once a month I prefer.My skin is too sensitive to use it weekly! 
It is affordable and comes in a pretty glass bottle with pump applicator.  I won't recommend it though because you have to do it in your own risk. You can easily order it from Amazon (link below). You can also find it in many retail store.There are so many brands who sell lactic acid peels.☺ 

Price- $24.99 

Shop- Amazon  

Have you ever tried lactic acid peels before? Did you get any benefit after using it?Let me know.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..