Tuesday, December 23, 2014

French Red Clay Konjac Sponge || Review

Konjac sponge is literally my new obsession now a days. I use it everyday and loving it so much. So, recently I gotta chance to try out the French red clay sponge, thanks to "Oleavine Beauty" company. You can find them on Amazon. I have previously tried and still using their amazing Moisturizer [HERE] I am so impress about this brand's products. Anyway, i personally prefer teardrop size sponge because you can also use it on your body as long as on your face. It's a great exfoliate tools for face and body and it's 100% natural as well. It  helps to remove all the dirt/dead cell from your skin very gently.It is very light weighted when it's dry.But when you soak up with water it feels soft and gentle.Honestly speaking, all konjac sponge feels same to me.As they have mention that it has red clay ingrienst which I believe it does give you benefit as usual. 



See the difference of the shape! let me know which one you prefer. 


Price- $10

Shop- Amazon  

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..