Sunday, December 14, 2014

Get Your Big Holiday Smile ☺ With DR Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit (44% Carbamide Peroxide)



I think I haven't talked about teeth whitening products on my blog yet. Mmm.. well, I guess i wasn't so interested before. But I always wanna to try out sth that actually works for my teeth. My teeth are so yellow, specially when I wear red/dark lipstick,it looks awful. It is embarrassing for me and somehow I wasn't comfortable about it.My teeth became yellow  since I was in school.The water contain lots of iron- that's the big culprit to make my teeth yellow and ugly.ANd then of-course, coffee,tea and other spicy food can make teeth yellow as well.
Thankfully, people invented so many stuff to whiten our teeth including toothpaste.☺ You might seen many reviews or videos about this kinda kit like Dr song invented. Below , you'll find all details about it↓ So keep rolling☺



Directions:

Keep in a cool, dark place, away from sunlight when not in use. LED light: make sure to remove the clear plastic safety disk in the battery compartment before using. The light is optional, but can speed up the process. Going slowly and achieving results in the long run is the best way. Keep the use of gel to a minimum, less is more. Do not wear the trays for too long, especially if you are not sure how sensitive you are.

Keep the gel away from your gums as they may irritate them/cause temporary bleaching of gums.

If you want to form your trays, follow the directions below. Otherwise, skip to the whitening treatment steps.



Preparing your trays:

Step 1: Place the tray over the upper teeth without placing the tray in boiling water. Practice with your tongue on the roof of your mouth and touching the inside of the tray. Suck the air from the tray. This contours the guard to the inside surface of the teeth. Repeat with lower tray.

Step 2:Bring water to a boil. Pour the water into a cup and let sit for 1 minute. Dip the tray into the water for 5 seconds. Make sure the edges do not fold onto each other (occurs when dipped for too long, if this happens, reshape tray back to original form, allow to cool and try again).

Step 3:Lift the tray vertically from the water using the tab. Carefully and quickly place the tray around the teeth and then immediately perform the procedure outlined in step 1.

Step 4: The tray can be reformed multiple times by dipping them again into hot water, repeat until satisfied.

Step 5: Once you are satisfied with the fit, trim the front tab away from the tray with scissors.



Whitening treatment:

Step 1:Brush and floss just prior to bleaching your teeth

Step 2:Dispense .5 ml of gel into a small bowl and using the applicator brush, apply a thin layer of gel to the front teeth only, making sure the gel stays away from the gums. Do not whiten the back teeth, since no one can see them.

Step 3:Insert whitening trays in the mouth over the teeth. Immediately wipe any excess gel off of the gums.

Optional: You can use the LED tray light by placing it over your trays and use it for 15 minutes at the start of each session.

Step 4:Wear the trays for 15 minutes and up to 4 hours if a stronger treatment is desired. If sensitivity or irritation occurs, wait 24 hours between treatments and use less gel. Repeat process daily until you reach the desired shade. You may wear longer if you experience no tooth sensitivity.

Final Step:Gently remove any excess gel that remains on the teeth and gums to prevent any possible irritation.



Shelf life of whitener is approximately 12 months upon receiving when stored properly.

Ingredients:carbamide peroxide, water, glycerin, carbomer, potassium sorbate, disodium EDTA, flavor

By using this product you agree that:
You are over the age of 18. You do not have overly sensitive teeth. The product will only be used to whiten your teeth. The use of this product is not being supervised by a dentist. Your teeth are in good condition. The teeth are not decayed or loose. All restorations are in good condition and are not loose or defective. You do not have periodontal whitening products if you are pregnant or lactating. Liability is limited to the cost and amount of the product.


My Opinion-
Sorry, I am not going to show you my yellow teeth here!☺ Well, I have to watch several videos before I tried it on myself!! But actually it's quite easy. I had to figure out how to use the tray first!! Not so fascinated though! I wasn't so sure how sensitive my teeth,so I decided to try the blue gel one which is for sensitive teeth (link below) and much safer. As you can see, these are 8 syringes- that's a lot of products!! A little goes a long way,as I am only whiten the teeth that showing up when I am smiling.It's a bleach,so yup,it's tingling a bit.But that's okay, No pain no gain!! I waited for 10 minutes as I was nervous at first. I did feel like my teeth color is changing.It's a slow process,so don't expect instant result.You can use it daily.(all description above) I would definite switch to the regular one if my teeth can bear the beach effect a little longer. 
Please do it on your own risk. 

Price- $9.99- $34.99 

Shop- Amazon (Regular Kit) , Amazon (Sensitive) 

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and Be Smile Be Happy☺ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..