Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Fearless Heroine"-- Ipsy December 2014

Holly-Molly, I feel like I have been waiting for this month's bag for a decade already! It's a middle of the month,so you can understand my frustration! 
"You're A Fearless Heroine"- This is the theme of this month,including New Years wishes on the back of the card. 





So, first lets talk about the bag!! When I saw it I was like - Meehh" (according to my Instagram comments) the bag is in satin fabric in black and also included a zipper which is awful(I hardly open it,poor quality) and a heart shape ipsy key chain(cute) I feel like it's not suited for the Holiday month, SORRY! 




5 items in the bag- 

  1. Bumble & Bumble Blow Dry- 0.5 oz (sample)
  2. Cailyn Mineral Eye Polish- 0.09 oz (Full Size!- value $15.00)
  3. Nourish Organic Eye Cream-0.5 oz (Full Size!) 
  4. NYX Butter Lip Balm- 0.14 oz (Full Size!)
  5. Tarte Mascara- 0.10 oz (Sample)




Found this outside the bag including description paper.It's an expensive brand.I think I have previously tried their hair serum from my Sephora haul.It's a cream based hair serum that helps to repair damage hair- i guess they knew that i needed sth like that for my dry hair.I am really excited to try this out.The scent of the cream is very nice , not over powering at all. 

At first, when i saw the sneak-peak, I thought,it might be nail polish! fool me!! It's a mineral loose eye shadow powder in a orchid shade.It's a full size products which retail $15!! I love the sponge applicator as well.The eye shadow formula  is nice and spread peacefully! It's a great shadow for highlights as well! I am probably gonna use it on the cheeks too!! Love it. 


I do not find the price tag for this Eye cream.It's still not available on their website,They'll release it on January 2015.But it is a full size eye cream.I have never tried anything from this brand before.I thought it's a hand cream!! HoHo!! Are you kidding me-- the formula is a bomb for this cream.Thick/watery/not greasy!! I don't know how to explain!! Just love it.Absorb fast around the eye area!! And doesn't burn my eyes at all.No perfume scent,just I can smell the natural oil in the cream.Little goes a long way.Very moisturizing and hydrating! I am glad to find it in my bag this month. 


So, this is the lip balm from NYX Butter.It's smell like star-burst gum and luckily got the pink shade (parfait).It does have pigment.I personally dislike pigmented lip balm though.It's probably full size as well.Let's see if I like it or not. 


Tarte mascara sample= Yes Please!! I have heard so many good things about this mascara on the blogs,excited to  try out!! 


So, yup that's all i have received this month.Final thought- I love this month's bag! No deny!! Among all the five products my favorite is .... Nourish Organic Eye Cream!! Excuse me if you dislike it☺ 

FOTD Moment! Haha! I think I finally getting addicted to green lippie!!♥



Rating- ♥♥♥ 

Price- $10/ month 

Ship- US & Canada [Ships free only on US]

Shop- Ipsy [referral link] ☺

Have a nice weekend! 



*Purchased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..