Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's December!! Chicky Talk ♣ What's On Your...

Hey, it's December and it's officially the last month of 2014!!!! I am more than sad than anyone in my house for not fulfil my resolution yet feel like a big loser/failure!!! I'll put a new resolution again and f**k the old one! 


So, let's begin to the chicky talk!
What's on your- 

  1. Mind- USCIS Test!! I haven't got the test letter which makes me worried more!! If I don't receive it after 8th,I have to call them!! How frustrating!! 
  2. Last Credit card Statement- Only Gas bills.Nope haven't bought anything on Black friday/cyber monday!  
  3. Grocery Lists- sweet potato chips, beet and more chocolate.
  4. Future Vacation Agenda- Wanna to go Canada/ back to my home country to visit my niece for the very first time and also missing my parents like hell. 
  5. House Wall- So, we recently bought a medicine storage box;it's heavy and I don't even like it.Hubby force me to order it 
  6. DVR- Law & Order, Godzilla (the old one) 
  7. Speed Dial- Hubby, brother, my parents
  8. Must see Movie List- Mockingjay, hobbit, happy new year. 
  9. Go To Menu- Beef Kabaab with delicious green chilli sauce. Boiled artichoke. 
  10. Vanity Table- Recently received SK-II facial treatment essence;it's a toner and helps to reduce blemishes, fine lines.I am also using the full body mud mask to detoxify myself. 
  11. Feet- DSW boot and Bata Slipper  
November chicky talk- Here 

p.s.- one of dear friend blogger,Sharlynn, having a huge giveaway on her blog- here. go enter now. 

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..