Hey, it's December and it's officially the last month of 2014!!!! I am more than sad than anyone in my house for not fulfil my resolution yet feel like a big loser/failure!!! I'll put a new resolution again and f**k the old one!
So, let's begin to the chicky talk!
What's on your-
- Mind- USCIS Test!! I haven't got the test letter which makes me worried more!! If I don't receive it after 8th,I have to call them!! How frustrating!!
- Last Credit card Statement- Only Gas bills.Nope haven't bought anything on Black friday/cyber monday!
- Grocery Lists- sweet potato chips, beet and more chocolate.
- Future Vacation Agenda- Wanna to go Canada/ back to my home country to visit my niece for the very first time and also missing my parents like hell.
- House Wall- So, we recently bought a medicine storage box;it's heavy and I don't even like it.Hubby force me to order it
- DVR- Law & Order, Godzilla (the old one)
- Speed Dial- Hubby, brother, my parents
- Must see Movie List- Mockingjay, hobbit, happy new year.
- Go To Menu- Beef Kabaab with delicious green chilli sauce. Boiled artichoke.
- Vanity Table- Recently received SK-II facial treatment essence;it's a toner and helps to reduce blemishes, fine lines.I am also using the full body mud mask to detoxify myself.
- Feet- DSW boot and Bata Slipper
November chicky talk- Here
p.s.- one of dear friend blogger,Sharlynn, having a huge giveaway on her blog- here. go enter now.
Have a nice weekend!