Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Fvt Holiday Moisturizer By Oleavine Beauty Moisturizer


"I sold my soul to this cute moisturiser" - just admit that. ☺
Look how cute the packaging is!! It is another anti-aging facial moisturizer which includes so many benefit in it. Read details below. 




Product- Oleavine Facial Anti-aging Moisturizer 

Price- 29.95 $19.95 

Shop- Amazon 


Description
At last, the anti-aging power of a serum, but the affordability and long lasting hydration of a moisturizer. Imagine being able to use just one moisturizer that can do so much for your skin and instantly leaves your skin feeling luxuriously soft and glowing. You can literally replace several beauty products with just this one amazing product. Don't be surprised if you can't stop touching your face because you can't believe how velvety soft your skin feels. 
When the beautiful box arrives, take a second to admire the care we took in putting together a formula designed to target and support every aspect of aging skin. Don't be surprised if you start to get comments about how amazing your skin is looking. 

You will be confident in knowing your new moisturizer is: 

-All Natural 
-Preservative Free 
-Paraben Free 
-Petroleum Free 
-Phthalate Free 
-Sulfate Free 
-Silicone Free 
-Cruelty Free 
-Gluten Free 

-Allergy Friendly 



Opinion-
 I actually needed a new facial moisturiser as I was so bored with my regular one.This one does make me excited because it's very fancy and an awesome moisturizer. And all I can say that this is my current favorite moisturizer for holiday. I am over 20's and definitely started  using all kinda anti-aging products already. This is a great moisturiser for matured skin.It has so many benefit for your skin. And as you can read by the ingredients,you can imagine that it's a pack of goodness for your skin. It's not like a cream based but more like a lotion based moisturiser. ; it makes the skin so soft and supple , hydrates all day long. It's not greasy /oily/sticky at all!! Good for any skin type. 

You know guys, you should check out these kinda small business brands, because they do make some awesome and amazing products for all skin type and I feel like ,they are trying to make better quality than the drugstore brand !! (ahem..!)  I really appreciate their hard work on packaging too! Make everything look luxurious!♥☺ !! 

Have a nice weekend! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..