Thursday, December 4, 2014

November Empties [2014]

Is that time again?!! And I gathered some empties/used up products to show off as well.☺ It always makes me excited to finish products and collect it for the post.Haha☺ So, let's begin with the stash! 


Dove Body Wash- [Review Here] Last month, I took the one shower challenge in order to testing the new Dove Body wash. The formula of this body wash is very unique and more creamier than before. 

Adovia Mud Conditioner- [Review Here] at first I did like it. But after bleaching my hair, this conditioner made my hair greasy and rough as usual. 

Herbal Essence Body Wash- it was nice scented.kinda fruity flavored body wash. I feel so bored to use it--Is it appropriate to say it? Haha. 


Exuviance Facial Lotion- [Review Here] loved using this lotion. Great for any skin type. 

Adovia Eye Gel- [Review Here] this gel based eye cream is very hydrating. It was a huge jar! I also used it on my full face!

Loccitane Divine Cream- As you can see, it's a sample size but enough for me to use it for a month i guess! Loved it so much.But it's expensive. :( 

Ayres Body Butter- [Here] At First disliked the scent,But it's really a nice body butter that moisturizes and hydrates at a time. 

TBS Tea Tree Oil- I was kinda disappointed for the size as it's costly! I won't recommend to buy it from them. You can get the big size from different brand from amazon! 


Empty boxes of Bobbi brown cosmetics (review coming soon) , Loccitane divine cream, ahava shaving moisturizer and Tazo tea.


Revlon eye shadow duo- I got it from a giveaway! The colors are too sassy for my skin tone.Very poor quality!! 


Some more samples of shampoo and conditioner 




You can imagine I am a candy monster. 


Finished this huge supplement!! 



  • October empties- Here 
  • Last year November empties- Here 


Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..