Saturday, December 6, 2014

OLD FACTORY CANDLE SET- "New Born Baby" || Review



It's holiday season and if you still have time to buy some gifts, you must check out the "Old Factory" candle set .Their packaging and the candles are so nicely organized that I am super impress already! Their candles are totally handmade from USA. The scents comes in a 10 different set and each contain three 2 oz candles in it--

Fall Harvest-Pumpkin Spice,Cranberry,Autumn Leaves

Happy Holidays-Christmas Tree,Candy Cane,Gingerbread

Winter Wonderland-Hot Cocoa,Roasted Chestnut,First Snow

Romance-Rose Petals,Champagne,Dark Chocolate

Fresh & Clean-Lemongrass,Olive Blossom,Fresh Linen

Spa Day-Cucumber,Lemongrass,Green Tea

Vacation-Sea Breeze,Hawaiian Lei,Awapuhi

Coffee Shop-Coffee Bean,Hazelnut,Chai Tea

Man Cave-Straight Razor,Leather,Mahogany

High as a Kite-Cannabis,Incense,Bag O' Cookies

New Born Baby-babyPowder,BabyShampoo,First Blanket

50 Shades- Leather,Vanilla,Jasmine Bubbles




I am probably the crazy person, who choose something that people usually don't bother to smell in the room.It sound peculiar but I badly wanted to try the "New Born Baby" scent.You won't believe it , it does smell like newly fresh babies!!♥ Only people who are TTC , understand how frustrating it is without having no baby result!! At Least the old factory candles makes me feel better and  reduce my frustration for a bit! (You know what u mean!) It can burn up to 20 hours at a time. I mostly love the "baby powder" scent- hehe! ☺ Hubby likes the "First blanket" one! The baby shampoo scent is kinda strong and weird. 
There are so many scents to choose; So if you're not weirdo like me, then choose other amazing scent. I am also curious about the winter collection and 50 shades one as well.☺




Price- $25.00 

Shop- Amazon  


Giveaway- now you can win "One Set Of Old Factory Candles" for FREE. just fill up the form below ↓ and you can choose any scent you wanna try--


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..