Monday, December 8, 2014

Sipping the Matcha Green Tea While It's Raining!!




I hope everyone is doing well.It's been raining since yesterday nonstop and everything feels doomy and cold. Now all I need to recharge myself is a cup of delicious Matcha Green Tea! I have been suffering from Anemia for a while and it makes me weak and tired all day long. That's why an organic fresh matcha tea helps to boost my energy level and I can do my works peacefully!
This is Japanese Organic Matcha Green Tea, full with amino acid and antioxidants. Matcha tea helps to boost the metabolism of our body,also help reduce craving and calories. Helps to reduce stress as well as mental health. Mostly I love it to get some energy boost. 
If you want those commercial kinda looking Matcha tea, then you can whip it well until it creates a bit foamy! Many people loves to use bamboo tools but as I only have blender right now, I try that ! 




I don't usually like the scent of the green tea, so I add three half/half milk (those little cube!) , sugar(2 tb) and hot water with the tea. You can make bubble tea as well. Anyway, it still taste good though, I only drink green tea when I am feeling really tired and weak. As it also contain caffeine , so I also drink it during  PMS . It's very refreshing and helps to relief stress as well. 
As you can see the packaging is super cute as well; comes in a cute tin jar! You can buy it from local retailer/online as well.  


Price- $28.00

Shop- Amazon 

Have a nice weekend!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..