Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Yalmeh Beauty Vitamin C Lotion || Review


Well, it's a typical Tuesday again! I was watching an old movie with hubby last night and got lack of sleep then. Hmm.. To ignore this awkward tiredness, all I need Is a cup of. Fresh Beet juice and a good moisturizer lotion.currently I am using "Yalmeh Beauty Glorify VitaminC Moisturizing Lotion" for facial care. 
It's actually a sample size(0.5 oz) I have almost finished using it. I don't usually prefer lotion base moisturizer but for winter season I have to use it anyway. 
Read details below to learn more about this lotion. 


Description
Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion is power full antioxidant and protection and prevention of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin. Lightens spots, discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation as well as existing wrinkles. vitamin C is rapidly gaining popularity in skin care. It is appears to be just as effective as scorbutic acid in the stimulation of collagen production. Vitamin E helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.


My Opinion- 
It is anti-aging moisturizing lotion. I love it, because it I moisturizer and hydrates my skin without making my face oily/greasy at all. As I don't have aging spot yet on the face, I am not sure if it can reduce it or not but I am pretty sure it does make a difference! Specially when my skin looks very tired, I like to apply this lotion to soothe the skin. It has very mild scent which I barely can notice. Absorbed fast and very effective. 
The packaging is same as their eye cream(HERE) a tiny size sample moisturizer is great to keep in your purse on the go. I almost finished it and lasted me for a month! 
If you want something simple but effective products, do check out their website. 

Price- $17.95 

Shop- Amazon 

Have a Happy Holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..