Wednesday, May 27, 2015

♥ Influenster Blossom VoxBox ♥

Happy Spring everyone!! It is overwhelmingly and joyful to get an awesome VoxBox from influenster again!!  I wasn't expecting to get an offer from them as I was inactive for few months!! But looks like they were reading my minds and found the right time to send the Voxbox to try myself!! ☺ I guess it's my 7th Voxbox from Influenster!!! (How weird,I am counting now!!)


As you can see by the titles, this Box's name is "Blossom VoxBox",representing the new Spring☺ And the box contain seven brands products to try on.



Here are the names-

  1. Beanitos Chips  ($3.49) Original & The BBQ flavor. 
  2. Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo ($9.99) 
  3. Bear Naked Granola ($10.49 for 12 oz) Caramel Apple & Curry flavor 
  4. Nasoya Pasta Zero Noodles ($2.29) 
  5. NYC city proof eye-shadow ($2.99) Brooklyn Mocha 
  6. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs ($13.99)
  7. Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 ($7.99 ) 8 oz 
 ======X======


Well, as I am pregnant right now, and also got diabetes, I prefer healthy food by far.And this chips are really tasty and healthy! I mostly love the BBQ flavored one.







This hair food shampoo smells so good! ♥ Made my hair clean and fresh all day long. I don't find any good picture that day though!




I have tried the almond one.It has turmeric flavored as well, which somehow I do not prefer in a snacks.Ooops!! Hubby tried the apple and liked it.


Haven't opened the noodles packet yet! (too lazy!) but I'll update soon though!!.


NYC waterproof eyeshadow is a very nice full size product from them.I got the shade "Brooklyn Mocha"; It's so glittery and light weighted. Kinda looks like brown light coffee shade.Great for summer time i guess. 

Well, not a fan of this sunscreen.It has weird kinda scent on it which makes me puke.May be because I am pregnant I guess!! Let me know if anyone like it.It's very light weight as well. BTW, never heard about this brand before!! 


I have never used any leg makeup before!! This is completely new for me. Very excited to try this out.The shade is kinda dark on my skin but it goes smoothly which is remarkable!



So, that's all about this Blossom Voxbox. Let me know if you are curious about any of these products! 
Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..