Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ipsy May 2015 || Late Post

I honestly don't like to talk about Ipsy anymore- I am just bored of it.Mistakely resubscribe and I wonder when it'll be finished!! For the couple of months,I did receive my bags but never get chance to open it,lol.Lack of interst because of the pregnancy! ☺ Anyway, finally thought that I can post it for a bit. 
Well, you have probably saw the bag,but I am not thrilled about it which i don't know the reason!! 



Here's what inside- 

  •  Urban Decay24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + BONUS Revolution High-Color Lipgloss
  • Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205
  • Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil 
  • Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches
  • CoTZ Face Natural SPF 40


Not a fancy stuff in the bag though. 

Join Ipsy- Here  
Price- $10/Month + Free Shipping (US)

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..