Thursday, July 30, 2015

Zep Instant Spot Remover Towel || Review

Ever since my sister adopted two cats, everything stinks and all the carpets bleed with their hair!! And here's to tell sometimes it is not possible to vaccume every single time. Is there any easy way we can  deal with?? Luckily, we have discovered the new "Zep Instant Spot Remover Towel" by Crowdtap!! It can helps to remove any grease, food, pet stains and many more. So it is good basically for carpet materials,rugs to use but not fr silk kinda fabrics(remember!) 
I am so greatful to crowdtap for this offer. They sent me 10 samples to try out. I have used it in my car. Easy to carry and great for travel. I have also used in the rug. It does its job pretty well. Now i need  the full box of Zep towel incase i wanna use it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..