Saturday, August 8, 2015

A PinchMe Box Again!!

It's been a while since i have got another pinchme Box! And this time i am putting everytghing in my hospital-bag. Thank you for the offer. 


Whole lot of samples you can see. 


A free sample of iced tea from Gevalia. 


This is a new brand for me. gold Bond. It smell good and absorb quickly as well. 


An extra mouthwash from ACT.  I am sure i need this in hospital, right. 


I don't know why i am more excited to see a floss in the box!! 


Band-aid- you never know when you need it. 


N07 Serum 


Cleansing wipes and wash. 


A voucher which i'll never gonna use.  


That's all!! 

P.S. I am still okay and baby is growing well. My due date is on September. Wish me luck.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..