Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ipsy August 2015

Another Ipsy month!! I got the  bag on 2nd week of August, but pregnancy makes me lazy to blog about it. Anyway, finally decided to post it. 

AT first I wasn't so impressed about the bag,but eventually it's cute anyway. The pattern is okay for me.I am not crazy fan of it.Currently I am preparing it as a skincare bag for Hospital!!! You know you need it there.I put some necessary samples to take it in hospital.They are not going to provide everything,right? 


Inside the bag you'll get two cards.One is the special invitation card for generation beauty which will be happ on October I guess.I am not sure if I can attend because I will probably busy with baby. ANd the 2nd card mention this month's theme- "Prep School". 



Starlooks || Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen 

I love getting eyeliner pen through ipsy.Starlooks is not my favorite brand but I love it. The pen is very smooth to draw the line.ALthough I haven't got time to use it ,I know I am gonna love it.Nicely pigmented and the brush is very soft as well.One swatch is enough to get the color!! My shade is black.  [swatch below] 


Marc Anthony || Argan Oil Treatment 

Well, it's for hair.The oil feel so silicony which is not my favorite but it does smooth your hair. The sample packaging is cute. 


La Fresh Group || Eco Beauty- Night Cream 

I am already putting this on my hospital bag.Perfect sample size and it has no fragrance which I always want.It's very lightweight and not greasy at all!! 


Skone Cosmetics || Eye/Lip Pencil In Wine 

Gorgeous maroon/wine shade.I am not sure to use it on the eye  but as a lip liner, it's a beautiful color. [swatch below]


Too Faced || Face Primer 

Never tried it before.Hope it's good. 



Here are the swatches-- 


Okay that's it. I'm tired!  
Join Ipsy- HERE  
Price- $10[Monthly]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..