Thursday, August 20, 2015

NEUTROGENA® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil || Review

Another Neutrogena product that I am loving lately--- Ultra light cleansing oil!! I am so glad to try out this new cleansing oil.Thanks to Crowdtap. 




PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil completely cleans skin and removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue. This lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. Leaves skin feeling soft and healthy every day.

  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Dermatologist tested

Weight- 4.0 oz 

Price- $9.49 

How To Use- 

Pump cleansing oil onto hands and apply to dry face. Massage with a gentle, circular motion. Add water to lather. Rinse off with water.

Ingredients
Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sorbitan Trioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract 


My Opinion- 
My skin type is super dry,so I mostly prefer oil based cleanser to remove my makeup.Previously I have tried some of the oily cleanser which makes my skin not only greasy but also sticky.Luckily this new ultra light oil cleanser from Neutrogena, I have no problem like those. I am loving this new oil cleanser a lot. It is very light weighted and removes any kinda makeup from the skin.The scent is very soothing and calming.I keep smelling the oil when I first using it.The pump applicator just make it perfect! 
I think this oil is great for any skin type. And it is pretty affordable as well. 

If you love oil cleanser,give this a try,I am sure you'll love it. 


*PR Sample- Crowdtap 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..