Monday, September 21, 2015

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer

Due to my pregnancy and after delivery, my skin turn into saggy -dull- fussy all the time. And as a new mom i barely have time to take care my skin. Although i feel terrible and tired 24 hours, a simple skin care routine is a must for me. Using sunscreen and moisturiser in seperate way is just not something my i like to do. So for day time skincare i prefer something that works like 2-in-1. Speaking of that, last week i have received New "Aveeno Daily Radiant" Moisturiser that has SPF 30 and also it has clinically proven to even your skin tone!!! Wow!-- totally best thing for new mom, right!! Thanks to crowdtap for the samples!!! 
Well, for the ingredients list, i am prertty sure they are naturals and harmless. It has soy products- so if you're allergic to soy, you must avoid it. 
For more detail informtion- please visit Aveeno website. 
So, what's my thought about it--- well, i did like how it feels in my skin. But it has fragrance- which i absolutely dislike about. It absorb on the skin pretty well. But but but the thing is i have massively supppper dry skin and it's fall time. I need something that has more thick contancy but doesnt leave the skin goooey at all. After using this moisturiser, i have to put vaseline on the dry delicate  part of my face. Except the scent i did like it but i dont think i am gonna purchase it though!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..