Monday, September 28, 2015

Mani Monday || iMpress manicure

Happy Monday everyone!! I don't remember when was the last time I have posted Mani-Monday!!!! Due to becoming a new-mom,it's hard for me to continue blogging.While hubby is at home,I get extra time to do my chore.
Today's Mani-Mondaay is sponsored by iMpress Manicure and Brandbacker.

Tell me which color you like most. I love both of it. Easy to use and no need to rush to the salon anymore.




Here's what you need to know----

  •  Simply peel backing and press on
  • - No drying time and no mess
  • - Safe on natural nails
  • - Mega gel shine
  • - UltraHold Technology keeps nails on
  • - $7.99 / Walgreens
Visit there website HERE for more info. 





*Powered by Brandbacker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..