Sunday, October 18, 2015

October Glambag By Ipsy [2015] (September bag)

Since baby A. is sleeping and fed well, it's the right time to post my Ipsy bag that came by mail yesterday!! Now a days I rarely got time to sit up and run blogging!! Baby A. is keeping me busy 24 hours lately! And we are thinking to move from here.So also busy looking for new home!! 
Anyway, let's jump on to this month's ipsy bag!! 
The theme is- Alter Ego.very erotic and halloweenish type(may be not!) 


The bag is pretty basic- black and gold each side!very polish and modernized! Loved it. 
Five products/samples in the bag----


Royal & Langnickel Moda Eyeshadow brush is the first item in my bag! pinky brush;love it.I love getting brushes in my bag. You know matte liquid lipstick is the new trends now; love this theBalm Cosmetics matte lipstick! I don't wear matter lipstick for my dry flaky lips.But this one is awesome! Doesn't crack my lips and doesn't transfer at all.And has nice minty scent.If you're a mommy,you know you'll kiss your baby 1000 times by mistake! So this lipstick will be your best friend am sure!! BWC Hand and body lotion is fragrance free,I am not sure how i like it.But I just ran out of body lotion,So I am probably gonna use it anyway!! Nourish Organic Face Serum is the one I am loving from this month's bag!! I have cruel dry skin; This serum is like an oil based product.orange scent basically.It just absorb on my skin nicely and is not sticky at all!! Great for winter season!! But I was mostly excited for this iTCosmetics mascara because I have heard so many good things about this brand!! Always wanna to try out their line.As you can see, the sample packaging is super cute!! I haven't tried yet but I guess I'll like it though!! 
So, that's all in this month's bag. 

Let's jump on to last month(September) ipsy bag!! 


The bag came in golden shade nicely pattern!! Love the bag!! The theme was "Face Fashion".  

Acure face scrub is an organic brand.I have tried their shampoo and conditioner before.I just don't like the scent of this scrub.Another NYX eyeshadow!! Just okay,not so likable though!! trestique lip pencil comes in a pencil shape package.So cute.The shade is nutral. ANother crown brush (Yeahhh!!) First time tried this Formula X nail polish.i don't like it though!! Not a good quality.



You can join Ipsy below--

Price- $10/Monthly 
Website- Ipsy 

That's it for today!! Baby A. is crying-it's his feeding time!!Bye bye !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..