Saturday, October 17, 2015

#TideChallenge || TIDE PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent

Hey Hey!! Happy Laundry day!! We usually do our laundry on Thursday and Yes! we took the challenge from Tide!!  So I guess this is their new version of Tide Pods - (Spring Meadow scent!!) Well, to be honest, I am not a fan of pods because I feel like it doesn't work like liquid/powder detergent BUT BUT BUT I did enjoy using it.Feels so modernized; like I am living in future!!!  
Obviously, Tide is my no1 favorite detergent brand!! I can't compare any others with it!! So for the challenge, we have used the pods samples given by Crowdtap!! And yes!! I am a fangirl forever!! You WIN Tide Pods!!! 


Here I am!! Groompy face,doing laundry!! I forgot to take photos of the pods but did took the dryer time photo! What a looser!! Anyway, clothes smell amazing and I am happy!! Let's sip a hot coffee and fold the clean fresh clothes! Thanks to the Tide Pods!! 


Have a nice weekend everyone! 

*PR Samples 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..