Saturday, October 24, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box || Fall Edition [My First Box]

Hey everyone! Welcome to the blog.Right now we are super busy for packing everything as we are moving next month!! THis is probably my last and first box came by mail from Walmart!!! I have  always read and seen reviews of Walmart beauty box and finally decided to grab one for me because they cost only $5.00!!!! I think it's a pretty great deal although these are drugstore brand!! I don't mind though!!! I know I got this very last moment but I don't care!! So, let;s jump on to the box; shall we?



Total 11 samples to try out!!!



  1. Loreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil 
  2. Loreal RevitaLift Miracle Blur 
  3. Jenifer Aniston Fragrance 
  4. Loreal Paris foundation swatch 
  5. Crest 3D whitening System 
  6. Nivea Moisturizing Lotion 
  7. Vaseline Body Lotion 
  8.  Aussie Mega hairspray 
  9. Revlon Lipstick 
  10. ACT Mouthwash 
  11. Aveeno Moisturizer 

Among them,5 samples you can actually properly try it. I love the Vaseline body lotion.It has no fragrance and absorb well.Vaseline lotion and Aussie hairspray are new for me to try out.And the rest of it, I have previously tried and got it already! 












Get Yours Now- HERE 
Cost- $5.00 / Free Shipping 

That's all for now.See yaa next month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..