Thursday, January 14, 2016

[New] Beauty-Full Volume With Tresemme || Mousse & Hairspray Set

I am not sure when I have received this,probably December(2015)!! Finally I have decided to post about it. So, I got this cool (new) Volume kit from Tresemme-Hairspray and mousse set!! It's a new collection from Tresemme which suppose to release in January2016!! You may have notice in drugstore already! 



I am a big fan of Mousse hair products, but some of them can make my hair really crunchy and very dry!!So i was a bit excited when I read about the bouncy softness of result!!  And who can live without hairspray!!It's one of the necessary tools for styling hair. Is it possible to get volume as well as bouncy soft hair?? We gotta try out and I must say,I am enjoying it a lot recently.I have been losing hair like hell after having baby;so a little volume is a lot for me. 




We took the photo at the end of the day but all day long it did hold the volume and gave the bouncy hair as well.I am not sure,but you can still notice full volume hair , right??  I would love to try out their shampoo and conditioner from this collection as well. 



Let me know if you have tried these goodies as well.Have a great weekend! 

=XOXO=

*Press Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..