Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Year || New Jingle Voxbox From Influenster

Happy New Year everyone!!! OMG!! what a blast year of 2015 was!! So for the new year (2016!!) we gotta chance to receive a new "Jingle Voxbox" from Influenster!!WooHoO!!! I always love getting voxbox from them.It's fun to try different products & it's FREE!!! 
Let's dig into what in the box below-- 
Look at the tiny pretty box!!So cute.. 


Inside the box, there are 8 items-- 







  1. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  2. Biscoff Cookies
  3. Ore-Ida Tater Tots 
  4. Hallmark Itty Bittys 
  5. NYC 24Hr Waterproof Eyeliner 
  6. Kiss True Volume Lashes 
  7. Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive 
  8. Pure Ice Nail Polish 

I am not a fan of Cetaphil creams as my skin doesn't love it.I wasn't so happy to get it but it's a nice decent sample size cream which I can use while going outside. Currently I am loving another brand for my dry skin which I'll be talking soon. 


Well, I heard that many people loving these cookies,but I am sorry to say that it is too sweet for me.After having the baby,I do am craving sweet but I just can't like this cookies.


A free coupon for Tots.Will be buying soon. 



Look! A Rapunzel!!! I like it,but I have a little boy who probably not going to like it that much.I really wanted a Batman/Spiderman for him.Gossshh!!! It's  fluffy and cute. 


I love waterproof eyeliner,can't wait to try it.



Lashes with adhesive,YES!!! 


OMG! I am currently loving this nail polish from PureIce. Atfirst I thought the color won't look good on me,but I was wrong.It's pretty beige kinda shade that looks amazing when I wear it.You can find the shade I am wearing on my instagram! (They have mention on the card that it is only available on walmart! which is sad!!I can only shop online i guess)


 
So, that's it I have got on the box. Let me know your opinion about each products. 

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..