Friday, January 15, 2016

Walmart BeautyBox 2016 || Winter Edition

My 2nd Walmart beauty box came by mail on Tuesday.Ever since we have moved to our new house,i got all mail at the end of the week or day!! But thankfully it did arrived safely.I think for $5, this is a great box to grab.Last box was fine although some of the products I already owned. 
Lets un-box the winter box--




  1. nspa Coconut Body Butter 
  2. Aveeno Body Lotion + Body Wash 
  3. Pantene HairSpray
  4. Goody Slideproof Hair band 
  5. Olay Moisturisers- One for dark spot & another for wrinkle
  6. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturiser 
  7. Loreal Paris Shampoo, Conditioner ,Treatment
  8. SOme Coupons & Perfume Sample  


 Among all of it , I love the Goody hair band most because who doesn't need extra band !!! I love trying mini samples.I am probably going to use all of it.



That's it for this Winter box.Let me know if you got something different than mine. 

Price- $5
Available- Walmart 

Have a wonderful weekend!
=XOXO= 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..