Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January Empties 2016

January ended pretty fast!!!! I have collected very few amount of empties this month.

Biossance Facial Serum/oil- I loved using it.It was a sample but look at the packaging; so cute! The oil was very light scented;it absorbed pretty fast and moisture+ hydrated so well. 
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser- This was for dry skin but to be honest i didn't like it at all. It didn't clean my face well.I have very dry skin;I thought it would works but failed!!! 
Aveeno Body Wash(coconut scented)- I am not sure about this one.It was a tiny sample.The scent is overwhelming for me;I didn't like it.I used it to shave and it did works well.
Ahava Velvet Cream Wash- The scent is soothing but it works like an ordinary body wash; nothing so fancy about it. It is expensive !!Not interested to purchase though!
Foundation Sponge-Goodbye my beloved sponge. 


Figaro Spanish Olive Oil- This is actually the only oil that my baby uses for overall body hair face.We are so crazy for this oil.My baby is allergic to Johnson products.He got rashes if i use different brand but this is the one that save him from rashes/allergies! I highly recommend it to try out.I bought tons of this oil.It moisture,hydrates and relief from rashes,allergies,dry skin at the same time.Best baby oil for allergic baby!! 
Vaseline Body Lotion- well it was okay,I didn't like the texture though. 
Maple Holistic Foot Scrub- Short review is HERE . 
Neem Toothpaste- I bought this when I was pregnant.


Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer- I love it.A little goes a long way. I think in shower, moisturizer is a must for every mother!!!It is very moisturizing as well. 
Loreal Paris Total Repair Set- Loved their repair collection. 
Olay Moisturizer For Wrinkle- I didn't like it. The texture is weird. 
Olay Moisturizer For Dark Spot- I loved it.I think it did brighten up the skintone. 


Last but not the least--Lindor Lindt chocolate my all time favorite.We always grab it from Costco.It took me three month to finish the whole packet.

That's it for January.Will seeya next month!!
Happy February!! 
=XOXO=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..